Monday, May 26, 2014

Done like Dinner :)

I'M DONE!! This morning was my last exam, so that means my semester here is officially over! As much as I am super excited to come home, I will also miss our class and the friends we made here in Paris. Saying goodbye at church yesterday was harder than I expected. Overall it's been such a great experience and I am so glad to have met so many wonderful people and to get to know the other Redeemer students better.

Our last day in class we took some photos with our class and our prof. This was such a great group! We also all received a poem our prof wrote for us thanking us for the semester together.

Almost all of our class :)
And a photo with the Canadians and the prof. He was so touched we wanted a photo with him, but how could we not after such a great semester?

The poem he wrote for the class :)

And a thank you card for the maple syrup we gave him :)

So that's it for school! I should get my certificate in the mail by the end of June (as long as I passed all my classes of course).

But I'm not coming home until Saturday, so what on earth could I possibly do to distract myself from all the waiting to go home? Go to Marseilles!! Tomorrow evening Tiff, Mindy and I are headed south for a few days of relaxation after exams. We'll be back Friday night and then leaving for the airport bright and early Saturday morning!

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment